Redesigning of existing industrial units and plants
One of the main areas of activity of EPC “Ingehim” (EPC “Inzhekhim”, as in some older unofficial documents and affiliations in scientific publications of our employees) is redesigning of existing industrial distillation, absorption and extraction units related to optimizations of operating regimes, changing the existing process flow diagrams and instrumentation, replacing the out-dated internals with highly-efficient Ingehim internals.
Before the redesigning works begin, our experts conduct all the required technology audits.
The technology audits are aimed to provide the following determinations:
- expandability of existing plants
- adaptability of existing plants to changes in feed compositions and product requirements
- usability of existing technological equipment for required extensions of product assortments
- usability of existing technological equipment for plants with expanded capacity
- reserves for saving energy and resources at existing plants.
During the technology auditing, calculations of technological processes are carried out; the calculations serve as baseline information for the plant redesigning projects.
EPC “Ingehim” has participated, up to date, in more than 400 redesignings at chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas refining plants (see reference-list).
We will calculate our service fees on plant redesigning after receiving all requirement specifications through e-mail.