Reconstruction of existing industrial units and plants
Ingehim carries out reconstruction of existing industrial distillation, absorption and extraction plants, including optimization of technological regimes, changing the process flow scheme and instrumentation, replacement of internals with highly efficient Ingehim internals.
One of the areas of Ingehim’s activity is the reconstruction of existing sugar factories intended to increase the efficiency of diffusion apparatuses, as well as the reconstruction of existing coffee and chicory factories intended to increase the quantity and quality of products produced.
Reconstruction is preceded by a technology audit, which is carried out by our specialists.
Technology audit is intended to provide the following determinations:
- possibility of increasing the production capacity
- possibility of adapting the existing production to a change in the feedstock composition or to a change in the requirements for products produced
- possibility of using existing process equipment when changing the product assortment
- possibility of using existing process equipment when changing the production technology
- resource and energy saving reserves.
The results of technological calculations obtained during the technology audit form the basis of the initial data needed for the plant reconstruction project.
Ingehim carried out so far more than 400 reconstructions at the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas processing enterprises (see reference-list).
To calculate the cost of work on the reconstruction of existing industrial plants, please, send us all requirement specifications through e-mail.