- Inspections of existing plants aimed at determining reserves for reducing energy consumptions
- Preparation of technical proposals on energy usage optimization
- Evaluation of yet-to-be-built units and plants
- Evaluation of the object’s actual status
- Search for reasons of losses of fuel and energy resources (if any) and evaluation of their actual magnitude
- Preparation of lists of actions on reduction of losses of fuel and energy resources
Energy Performance Certificate (regulated normative document containing actual and recommended values of energy efficiency and a list of actions on saving energy and increasing energy efficiency).
S.R.O. certificate for energy audit
Grounds for carrying out energy audits
- Federal law of the Russian Federation No. 261-FZ dated November 23, 2009, “On Saving Energy and Increasing Energy Efficiency and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation”
- Certificate of registration of EPC “Ingehim” (EPC “Inzhekhim”, as in some older unofficial documents and affiliations in scientific publications of our employees) granting permission for energy surveying works (issued by a Russian Nonprofit Partnership called: Self-Regulatory Organization in the field of energy survey “RusEnergoAudit”, No. 0023-2011-1655010900-E-064, dated March 30, 2011)
- Experts certified at Russia’s Interindustry Regional Center for Professional Advancement and Retraining for carrying out energy surveying works aimed at energy efficiency increasing and energy saving
We will calculate our service fees after receiving from you through e-mail all requirement specifications.